This clear case is created from a firm, sleek, see-through plastic material that adheres firmly to the rear of the iPad 2. There are large holes for all the slots, cameras, control keys. the product claimed to be scratch resistant ad protective.
What is good
- it is an Ideal match, can keeps on easily, but additionally simple to take out when needed.
- Uniquely engineered to function with Smart Cover with no adjustments; it shields what the Smart Cover does not.
- All slots and control keys stay quickly available; you don’t require tiny fingers to get to into minor spaces.
- it is Translucent and clear, the Apple logo and whatever you have personalized on the rear are visible, Which makes it pleasantly simple, so it will go with whatsoever other extras you have and will certainly not step out of design.
- Offers little bulk and body-weight to the iPad
What is not that good
- This one is however a little slick, but it is less difficult to carry than the iPad alone.
- While the cover shields the iPad from scrapes, it is not secure scratch proof on its own. if you are a heavy beauty person, then may be this case cannot protect your pad
- The case is placed on only at the edges, and the lip areas don’t expand further than the slender metal edge of the iPad. There’s nothing wrong with this, but if you have a transparent protective film placed over the screen, this case will NOT help to hold it down around the edges as some cases will, so the film will be more likely to peel off.
What is bad
The plastic appears to be sturdy, but the lips that maintain the case to the iPad are really tiny and if one or two of them broke, the case could be almost inadequate.
This case may be just the item you are seeking for, at a very affordable cost. It’s well-fashioned, and can protect your ipad2 from minor scratches, but of course it may not able to protect your phone from fall.